We recognize that dental care can be a costly investment in your health. To help with finances, we will provide you with a treatment plan which includes a financial breakdown of the fees associated with the care we recommend.
We accept many insurance plans, and as a service to you we will file your claims. Our office is committed to helping you maximize your benefits. Because policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service. After 30 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid-in-full.
For you convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. In addition, our office provides flexible payment options. CareCredit is an additional option that makes it possible for our patients to finance treatment by providing low monthly payments. We invite you to visit their website for more information, at www.carecredit.com.
- We offer a 5% savings for payments received the same day of service
- 10% savings for senior citizens (age 62+)
- 10% for clergy
Pay My Bill Online:
You may pay your bill online on our website by following the instructions below:
- Click “Patient Login” in the menu on the left side of the page
- You will be asked to log into your account
- On the left side of the page click “Account Information” and select the patient’s name
- You will then need to click on “Make a Payment Now”
Please contact us if you have any questions or need special arrangements.